Scuba diving at night teaches you to pay attention to details you may overlook during the day. You’ll learn:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
- All PADI Material
- All PADI Registration Feed
- All PADI e-learning materials
- Gear Rental
- A 12L Steel Cylinder
- A state of the art MTX-R Regulator
- A XDeep Ghost BCD
- A custom made geko divers wetsuit
- A pair of Aqualung Storm fins (With your size)
- A selection of either a Hollis m4, IST Clear or IST Hunter Mask
- A weight Belt with as many lead weights as you need.
- An IST sn250 Snorkel
- Cylinder Light Marker
- R140 per person per day to Miracle Waters
- Food and drinks
- swimming costume and towel