Padi Advanced Open Water Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning is designed to improve your underwater knowledge and skills. You can enroll immediately after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification regardless of your skill level. The course helps you build confidence in navigation, fine-tune buoyancy skills and introduces you to different diving activities such as wreck diving, night diving or underwater imaging. After completing your eLearning, you’ll make five Adventure Dives: a deep dive (beyond 18m/60F), a navigation dive, and three additional Adventure Dives of your choice to earn your certification.
Click below to go to this product on the online shop
This course takes a minimum of 2 days to complete, someone will contact you after purchase to arrange dates for dives, please read our Ts&Cs page on cancellations and forfeitures of un-redeemed courses.
- All PADI Material
- All PADI Registration Feed
- All PADI e-learning materials
- Gear Rental
- A 12L Steel Cylinder
- A state of the art MTX-R Regulator
- A XDeep Ghost BCD
- A custom made geko divers wetsuit
- A pair of Aqualung Storm fins (With your size)
- A selection of either a Hollis m4, IST Clear or IST Hunter Mask
- A weight Belt with as many lead weights as you need.
- An IST sn250 Snorkel
- R140 per person per day to Miracle Waters
- Food and drinks
- swimming costume and towel